AM-renta a car
Company Barušić d.o.o. established in 1994. in Osijek. We are engaged in import and sale of consumer goods and wholesale. Expanding activity 2004th we opened a business unit AM-AUTO dealing with the import and selling used cars from the European market. Exploring the needs of the market after many years of successful business in selling cars 2013th The opening AM Rent A Car. AM Rent A Car besides acting in the Osijek area from May to September, are located in the coolest and most beautiful island in the Adriatic island of Pag in Novalja. In addition to cars you can rent a quad or scooter. Although we are new in this business segment, has excellent knowledge in dealing with cars, and we strive provide a comfortable and safe driving in our high-quality and well-equipped vehicles. Contact us with confidence because of our friendly and professional staff is here for you.
NO HIDDEN COSTS!!!
All prices include VAT, fully risk insurance without a franchise, green card and unlimited kilometers!!!
To rent a car is necessary to have a credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners ...). For leases bear with returning the car to another branch please contact us by phone or e-mail.
General rental conditions
General rental conditions
- 1. AM rent a car rents a car mentioned on the front side of this agreement, within the period of time and under the conditions set forth on both sides of this document.
- 2. By signing this a greement the renter confirms that he had recived the vehicle in good condition, with full gasoline tank, if different not specified on the rental agreement.
- 3. Renter shall pay all fuel consumed during the rental.
- 4. Renter undertakes to return the vehicle toget her with all tires, tools, car documents, standard and aditional equipment, as it was rented.
- 5. Renter will return the vehicle on the date specified here in or at such earlier date as AM rent a car may require. For each extension on the rent al period, the agreement of AM rent a car has to be obtained 24 hours in advance and an additional sum for deposit paid simultaniously.
- 6. The vehicle may be operated only by the renter or by a such person authorized in writting on this rental agreement, provided that such person meet all necessary qualifications and documents.
- 7. The vehicle shall not be operated:
- • for a paid transportation or freight or passangers,
- • to push a tow of other vehicle,
- • in motor sport events or any kind of competition,
- • while overloaded, i.e. carrying more passengers or freight than permitted by the car registration papers,
- • for sporting events,
- • to transport animals, combustible or explosive freight, freight with strong, unpleasant smell, or carrying any freight that can damage the vehicle.
- 8. Renter shall not assign his rights hereunder or sell the vehicle or parts thereof.
- 9. User is bound in the course of using the vehicles to take care of obligatory current periodical inspection of vehicles. Data on the expiry date of car inspection will be obtained in the office when renting.
- 10. If the renter prolongate his rental without prior agreement with AM rent a car, it is consideret that the car was illegaly apropriated, and AM rent a car will inform the police authorities. In that case, the renter will be considered morraly and financially responsible.
- 11. Renter undertakes to take good care of car, particulary to check regulary water, oil and tire presure and to effect the necessary changes. Receipt shall be presented to AM rent a car. Renter is made liable for all damages caused by insufficient maintenance.
- 12. Renter is liable for all damages caused to the vehicle as a result of the utilisation of the road, this also if renter has accepted the CDW. In addition, the renter wil be charged for the collection of the damaged vehicle, any reduced value of the vehicle and the loss of revenue due to immobilisation during repairs. For all damages to third parties as a result of utilisation off the roads renter is liable for any expences incurred by AM rent a car witch may result from such damage.
- 13. Renter is liable for all damages to vehicle caused until return of the vehicle by renter of third parties, if he had supplied AM rent a car with false information as to his indentity, his address or the validity of his drivers licence. In case of third-party damage renter shall be liable for any expences incurred for replacement of same.
- 14. Renter agrees to keep the doors of the vehicle locked and to remove the keys when not use, and to return all car documents and car keys upon return of the vehicle. In case of the noncompilance renter shall be charged expenses incurred for replacement of same.
- 15. Renter hereby releases AM rent a car from liability for loss or damage to any property left, stored and transported in or upon the vehicle before of during the rental or after the return of the vehicle. Renter agrees to hold AM rent a car harmless from all claims and costs bases upon such loss or damage.
- 16. During the rental period, renter shall pay the costs or parking, traffic or other legal violations assesed againts the vehicle, as well as all other costs that are not regular.
- 17. Renter while using his best effors to prevents such events, shall not be liable for any faults or defects in or from mechanical failure of the vehicle.
- 18. CDW does not include damage of the tires on the vehicle.
- 19. AM rent a car is not liable for any consequences caused by any defect of the vehicle during the rental.
- 20. In case of seals damage, odometer failure, or car failure, renter shall stop driving and inform the nearest AM rent a car station, where he will get instructions for further procedure.
- 21. Renter agrees to pay the amount due acdording to this agreement within the period of time fixed by law.
- 22. Rented vehicle is insured with:
b) colision insurance.
- 23. If the user has accepted the payment in compliance with the subject Agreement, the users liability concerning damages on the rented vehicle is completely excluded. Acceptance of CDW does not release the user from the liability for the cases mentioned under the item 12. 13.
- 24. Should the renter accept the terms and conditions of the Personal Accident Insurance Policy for Passangeres arranged AM rent a car with the Insurance Company at renters expence and apply for the same by initialling the space provided therefore in this rental agreement, he shall obtain cober under the terms as described in the respective insurance conditions.
- 25. Renter agrees to protect the interest of AM in case of accident during the rental period by:
- - obtaining names and adresses involved and the whitnesses,
- - not abandoning the vehicle without adequate previsions for safeguarding and securing the same,
- - calling the nearest AM rent a car station and giving a detailed report ,
- - calling police in order to obtain the police report. If the renter fails to take the above stated actions, he will be held responsible for any consequence caused to AM rent a car.
- 26. The official tariff in effect at the same time of rental forms and integral parts of this agreement.
- 27. No amendmens of the terms and conditions of this agreement are valid unless confirmed writing by both parties.
- 28. All disputes arising in connection with the agreement shall be settled by the authorizied court in Osijek.
- 29. The english version of the agreement is only a translation of the official Croatian text. In case of disputes, only the Croatian text shall be used in interpreting agreement.
Statements which our customers fulfill the.
S T A T E M E N T
I, the unersigner, holder of personal document_______________________________________ with residence________________________________________________under all moral and materially
responsibility I declare tha I rent motor vehicle “SCOOTER“ number plate___________________. I obligate that I shall return it in good and properly condition as I rented it,
and that I shall compensate in full all possiby damage that should be caused with irregularly use in the course of rent/usage. All lost of the keys will be charge 500 Kn. I
operate on my own responsibility, during drive I shall use the apropriate safety equipment (helmet) and I shall observe traffic regulations. I am acquainted with instructions
for safety drive and use of vehicle and I disclaim of all reinbursement on that base. I have understood all mentioned in this statement and i confirm it with my signature.